Home | Events
Post ID: E1098
Los Angeles Views 120

Featured Los Angeles Classified Ad Featured Ad

Apr 25, 2021

1 Day Eyelash Extension Training/Workshop (Classic...

Classic and volume lash extensions course , Boyle Heights, East Los Angeles

1 Day Eyelash Extension Training/Workshop (Classic & Volume) Eyelash Extension Training/Workshop Classic & Volume:

• 1 Day 9am to 4pm

• Non refundable $300 deposit is required for booking class. (Note: $300 goes toward full payment.) Total class cost is $850

• No RESCHEDULING you will loose your deposit.

• Remaining balance is $550 due in CASH/ZELLE the day of the class.

• YOU GET: Certificate of Completion - Fully Loaded Kit - Massage Bed - Lash Manuel - Mannequin Head- Neck Pillow

• YOU LEARN: Isolation - Hand Placing - Sanitation - Allergies - Eye Shape - Lash Sizes & Style's - Removal

• Live Model Practice - (Following all COVID CDC guide lines.) - (Bring your own Model) - Please have Model arrive @12:30m.

• You are NOT required to have a license to take this class.

• You CAN take the class without any prior requirement.

Terms & Conditions

Your spot will be reserved for you once you make your $300 deposit throw PayPal, and the rest in Cash/Zelle on day of training . Should you choose not to participate after your payment and registration have been received, The refund policy is as follows:

• No Refunds on your deposit if you choose to cancel your scheduled class appointment.

• You are initial to a full refund if for any reason the Educator cancels the class.

• There is NO refund for this class if you leave early.

The educator will provide proper training in how to properly use the products required to perform individual eyelash extensions. 1 Day Training which Includes: Eyelash Manuel, Kit, Massage Bed, Neck pillow, Product Knowledge, Lash Type, Adhesives, Natural Lash Growth, Infection, Allergies, Set Up, Mannequin Practice followed by Live Model Practice and Certificate of Completion.

Each participant is responsible to have a model who will need to be makeup-free and fully available for the entire afternoon of the course.

** Disclaimer** I understand that this is not a beauty school. This training seminar will not provide a license.

PHOTO RELEASE: I hereby give permission to (Beauty Ever After by Elo.d ) to use my photographic in all forms and media for advertising, exposition displays, trade, teaching materials and any other lawful purposes.

By agreeing to attend the scheduled Eyelash Extension Seminar. You also agree to and understand the refund policy. Furthermore, you understand that (Educator) or his/her affiliates cannot be held responsible for any injury or damage inflicted on you or your model by proper or improper application or use of the tools and/or products supplied by your Educator today and forevermore.

BY PAYING THE DEPOSIT YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Link to purchase: beautyeverafterus.net or https://www.eventbrite.com/o/beauty-ever-afterus-32685762871

It is ok to contact me with commercial interests