Blue Microphones Kiwi Condenser Cable Professional Microphone.
The mic in great condition and comes with the original carrying case, green microphone/XLR cable, and shock mount.
- Transducer Type: Transducer Type: Condenser, pressure gradient
- Polar Pattern: 9 polar patterns including cardioid, omni-directional, figure of 8, 3 sub-cardioid patterns, and 3 super-cardioid patterns
- Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 19.0mV/Pa at 1kHz (1Pa = 94dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50Ω
- Rated Load Impedance: Not less than 1kΩ
- Maximum SPL: 138dB SPL (2.5kΩ, 0.5% THD)
- Maximum output voltage: 90V
- S/N Ratio: 85.5dB-A (IEC 651)
- Noise Level: 8.5dB-A (IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 129.5dB (@2.5kΩ)
- Power Requirement: +48V DC Phantom Power (IEC 268-15)
- Weight: 880g
- Dimensions: 290mm x 60mm