Great company located in Santa Fe Springs has immediate Openings on 1st Shift!!
As a Warehouse Worker, you will work in a manufacturing and production environment. Your duties will include pulling, packing, and sorting items for shipping and receiving.
Other responsibilities of the General Labor role include:
- Pulling merchandise from warehouse stock bins and shelves
- Using a hand-held radio frequency computer system
- Recording selected merchandise in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Packaging merchandise for shipment, either in boxes or on pallets
- Ensuring correct and complete labels are attached to all orders processed
- Replenishing area inventory stock as required
As a Warehouse Worker, you must be able to work in a team-oriented environment. You must be able to communicate well with management and fellow employees. Ideal candidates have a very positive attitude and previous warehouse experience.
Other requirements of the General Labor role include:
- 6 months - 1 year of experience
- Must pass Background Check
- Pay Rate: $11.00