We are seeking to hire a Human Resources Assistant to become part of our team. This position supports the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Department. The work schedule is Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Primary duties will include but may not be limited to:
- Placing job postings and reviewing a high-volume of resumes
- Scheduling in-person interviews, coordinating between multiple calendars
- Upon approval, writing Offer Letters and obtaining new hire documentation
- Assisting with entering information into the HRIS system and onboarding new hires
- Maintaining personnel files in an organized and accessible manner
- Supporting HR department by printing information, organizing work, answering calls, relaying messages, faxing documents and performing other clerical duties
- Maintaining employee confidentiality and protecting operations by keeping HR information confidential and within the department.
- 1 - 2 years' experience in the HR field
- Excelling written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask, work independently, and prioritize duties
- Computer knowledge with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of ADP is a plus
Please send your resume and your salary requirements.