Under general supervision, performs trouble shooting techniques as well repairs on company and customer vehicles to include but not limited to:
- Coolant system repairs, light repair, air leak repair, fan hub installs, wheel seal and hub end installations, must have a general knowledge of brakes and brake components, tire mount and dismount and repair, as well as perform general maintenance and service.
- Will be expected to document all and any work/repairs preformed on company vehicles and customer vehicles on company repair orders.
- Must be able to take direction as well as maintain a positive attitude under pressure.
- Must have a Minimum of three (3) years of related experience and/or training.
- Has fundamental knowledge of all mechanical systems concerning Diesel powered engines.
- Knowledge of mechanical and pneumatic air tools as well as general knowledge of computer trouble shooting software.
- Clean DMV record.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), ASE certification is a plus but not required.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as repair and troubleshooting procedure manuals.
- Shift is Mon- Fri.
Please submit resume and salary requirements.