This position will manage and oversee all office functions for the company. In addition, this position is the company level HR and IT contact and will work the Regional staff to solve issues as they arise and as needed.
The ability to read, write, and speak Spanish is highly preferred!
- Negotiate office contracts with outside vendors
- Prepare and run month end reports as needed
- Assist with Corporate Record Retention Program
- Handle HR responsibilities such as payroll reporting and coordination of any HR related paperwork
- Conduct new hire orientations and field questions regarding pay and benefits from employees
- Handle first level IT issues; troubleshoot problems and maintain equipment
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of accounting knowledge and/or customer service experience is required
- The ability to read, write, and speak Spanish is highly preferred
- Prior management experience is highly preferred
- Must have solid analytical problem solving skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office Products (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Must be able to multi-task and perform with a high level of energy
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.