Law firm with locations in Los Angeles and Sacramento is seeking a full-time Political Compliance Analyst to join the firm’s Political Compliance Department.
- Day to day management and analysis of political contributions and expenditures
- Reviewing and recording campaign contributor information
- Processing and preparing political contributions for deposit
- Assisting with the preparation of campaign finance reports
- Ensuring ongoing compliance with federal, state, and local campaign finance laws by conducting in-depth compliance analysis on all client contributions and expense transactions
- General administrative and other office tasks as needed
Experience & Skills:
- A keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational, communication, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Works well in a team environment and believes in doing things the right way
- Knowledge and understanding of basic accounting principles
- Experience with donor database management, including QuickBooks and Excel
- Knowledge of political campaigns, fundraising, and campaign compliance databases is preferred
- Personal interest in political or civic engagement is a plus
For now the position is primarily remote with regular days in the office. When the firm returns to our offices on a full-time basis, this position is based in the Los Angeles Downtown office.
Position may require overtime. Firm offers benefits including: paid vacation and sick time, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid parking.
Please submit resume for consideration.