Our award-winning digital media firm is still growing despite current events. This position will be remote to start, and once our offices reopen it will be an in-office position in the West LA Area. Applicants must be available to work full time remotely for the time being, and also must agree to transition to the office once appropriate.
You will be working with multiple divisions to ensure all outgoing content is flawlessly written, and up to our high standards. You will also work to create and schedule content for our clients, and manage the flow of tasks required to handle our accounts. The ideal candidate will understand the most minute details and requirements for writing persuasive content on different advertising platforms.
- Managing social targeted ad campaigns (certifications a plus)
- Proofreading and editing copy submitted by associate copywriter staff
- Corresponding with clients regarding changes to copy and ensuring client deliverables are given in a timely manner
- Scheduling ads, posts and other online media deliverables
- Reporting on goals, tasks and deadlines
Social media organic campaign growth experience also a plus.
We are a results-driven digital marketing agency. Our clients expect perfection, so this position requires a native English speaker with immaculate written communication skills.That being said, company culture is very important to us and you will be working with a supportive team to ensure you have everything you need to succeed.
To apply to this position, please reply via email and include the following:
- Resume detailing past copywriting and editing experience
- A cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate. This will be reviewed as a sample of your persuasive writing and editing skills.
Interviews will be conducted via Skype video call. Qualifying applicants may be given a skills test as part of the application process. All applicants must be legal to work in the US and willing to submit to a background check prior to accepting employment.