Our studio currently delivers commercial content for international companies, celebrities, magazines, charity groups, fashion designers, hip-hop artists and movie studios, just to name a few.
Our internships are hands on, offering a unique opportunity to assist on set, and be directly involved with the production. Many of our interns have gone on to join our team.
Under the direction of the Producer and Lead Photo Assistant, intern duties would include, but would not be limited to:
- Equipment rental pickups/returns
- Loading/unloading equipment to Studio or Location
- Handling expensive equipment on set
- Set lighting and grip setup
- Food ordering/pickup
- Cleaning/organizing gear
- Mandatory school level knowledge of photo equipment
- Production Assistant experience preferred
- Experience working on a high-end productions preferred
- Dependable transportation is a must
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Meticulous attention to detail
- High energy with a positive attitude
- Reliable, responsible and trustworthy professional
If interested, please reply to this posting with your contact information.