Great condition overall, only 1.5 years old, and used about once a month. GREAT DEAL. Serious buyers only. Well maintained.
Info on engine:
Mercury Marine's 4-stroke technology consumes 40% less fuel than 2-stroke models for extraordinary value and savings.Engines surpass California Air Resources Board (CARB) 3-Star Rating, making them some of the cleanest running on the market-with 91% less emissions than traditional 2-stroke outboards!
The inherent 4-stroke characteristics of ultra-quiet, smoke-free operation, plus smooth idling and running make these engines a natural choice whether you're trolling for fish or out just for fun. Clean running 4-stroke engines from 2.5 to 20hp have a CARB three-star, ultra-low emissions rating. The decompression system and electronic CD ignition design ensure an easy, reliable start. One-stage over-rev protection and low oil pressure warning system provide extra peace of mind. Exclusive multifunction tiller handle on the 8hp and 9.9hp models features shift, steering, throttle, throttle friction, and stop controls for convenient one-hand operation. Available in manual-tilt, gas-assist and power-trim. All models are sold with a propeller.
- Engine Type: 4-stroke
- Features: 4-stroke technology-quiet, environmentally friendly, 40% more fuel efficient than comparable 2-stroke engines, smooth running/exceptional idling
- Exhaust: Thru-prop
- Start: Manual, with decompression system
- Steering Type: Tiller (2.5-6hp), tiller or remote (8 and higher)
- For U.S. shipment ONLY
- 15hp & 20hp 4-Stroke Outboards
- Gearing: F-N-R, 2.15:1; Model 10181675-F-N-R
- Trim Positions: 5 + shallow-water drive
- Tank Type: External
- Tank Capacity: 6.6gal.