Home | Business Opportunities | Entrepreneur & Startups
Post ID: A16786
Los Angeles Views 81




Worldly Treasures Liquidators Your #1 source for liquidation pall

39360 3rd st east Palmdale ca 93550 #307, Palmdale, Greater Los Angeles



We just got another semi of Costway in. First come first served.

These pallets have appliances, sporting goods, toys, baby, electronics, furniture, outdoor, tools and more.

Each pallet has 2-3k retail value.

These are returns, undeliverable, box damage and overstock items. About 75% is good resaleable items, the other 25% need work or is broke.

$700 a pallet $650 if you buy 3+ $600 if you buy 10+

39360 3rd st east Palmdale ca 93550 #307

Monday to Saturday 11am to 5pm

We also have many other pallets & sell truckloads


Do NOT contact me with commercial interests