Please make sure you have your cookies turned on in your browser.
You will then have full access to create your free ad with pictures.
If you can not load the posting page please disable your ad blocker in your browser settings.
Ads are usually approved in less than 12 hours from the time they are submitted.
I can not upload my pictures.
They maybe larger than the size allowed [500kb] or the wrong file type.
Types of image files accepted: JPG
How to edit, delete or promote my ad?
Please use your edit/delete link we sent to you in your verification email.
There you can edit, delete or promote your ad at any time.
If you have an account you can easily manage your ads through your ad management panel.
I posted an ad but never received a verification email, what happened?
Check your spam or bulk mail folders. It is possible that the verification email
we send to you was caught by a spam or bulk mail filter in your email system.
If you do not find the email in these folders, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your
address book or your filters whitelist and request a new verification email.
We recommend creating an account to manage your ads. Your benefits:
- No activation mails to verify user
- Preferred approval of your ads
- Public user profile page with all active ads
- Repost Button
This is the best way to keep track of your postings.
We are committed to creating a user-friendly environment, where our users can post and reply to ads without concern. What follows are a number of tips and techniques you should keep in mind to protect yourself and your privacy online, whether you are using our site or some other site on the internet.
This list is not exhaustive and you should not use it as a substitute for your own common sense.
Who should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Transactions are between users only, no third party provides a "guarantee".
- Beware offers involving shipping - always deal with locals you can meet in person.
- Tell a friend or family member where you are going or take them along with you.
- Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
- Avoid carrying more cash on you than required.
- Do not pay using Western Union or other similar untraceable payment options.
- Never give out your financial info (credit card, social security, paypal account, etc).
- Do not rent or purchase sight unseen, that amazing "deal" may not exist.
- Be especially careful buying or selling high value items.
- Trust your instincts. If something does not seem quite right, something is probably amiss.